About The Company
Orderful is an API platform connecting the world’s supply chain. Any company that buys or sells products trades electronic data interchange (EDI) data in an effort to streamline communication. These companies exchange transactions like purchase orders, invoices, shipment notices and more. Orderful is turning a legacy industry on its head, making EDI data trading effortless. Our API leverages modern technology that dramatically improves infrastructure for our customers. Enterprises connect once to our API and trade EDI transactions with their supply chain partners leveraging Orderful’s growing network of thousands of companies.
We are growing rapidly and continually looking for top-notch talent to join our team. Ideal candidates have a desire to be a part of building something unique and important, with a strong curiosity to learn and grow.
Our Core Company Values:
As a team, we’re guided by three core values. They impact what we’re building, while helping us stay true to ourselves and accountable to each other.
- Commitment to Customers
- Learn, Iterate, Grow
- Build a Great Community
Why work with Orderful?
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Compensation
- Lifestyle Work From Home Benefit
- Health Insurance (Life, Medical, Dental)
- Choice of Equipment
- Progressive Work Environment
- Opportunity to make significant impact on the growth of a company
- Remote Work
- Stock Options
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and ambitious Senior Account Executive to join our Sales Team. As a Senior Account Executive at Orderful, you will drive Orderful’s future growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
- You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- You have experience working with Mid-Market companies.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the buyer journey and can lead a complex sale in a highly consultative manner.
- You are naturally analytical and enjoy digging into business models and helping customers quantify their investment decisions.
- You get excited about prospecting, and can independently lead a sales cycle from start to finish.
- You thrive in an environment where you assist with the development of the sales process, the articulation of the value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets.
- You strive to find ways to progress in everything you do and you are constantly seeking to learn.
- You have strong negotiation and closing skills.
- Bonus if you have a proven track record selling EDI software and supporting customers with their supply chain initiatives.
Primary Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for middle market and enterprise companies.
- Work closely with the VP of Sales and CEO when needed on larger deals
- Foster strong relationships across all target accounts and build new champions through strategic prospecting efforts.
- Handle complex negotiations that are mutually beneficial and strengthen customer relationships.
- Consult and advise large, strategic customers resulting in increased adoption.
- Work with the Marketing Team to promote updates to the product or services to existing customers.
- Work cross functionally with the BD team to close channel opportunities
- 6+ years of sales experience
- Ability to run your own sales cycle including technical demonstrations
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles with internal stakeholders (VP of Sales, VP of Business Development, Onboarding Architects, Product Management, etc.)
- Knowledge of cloud applications and complex SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Skilled in prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling
- Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
- Must be self-motivated, positive, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Must be someone who remains humble and is inclined to continuously learn, iterate and grow
- Availability during North American business hours and global availability as needed to collaborate with other team members around the world
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS business
- Strong technical background
- Experience selling EDI
- Formal sales training
At Orderful, one of our core values is building a great community. We are looking for strong, diverse, and supportive team members. We welcome everyone to apply. Come join our team where we celebrate differences, play to our strengths, and encourage growth!
Our compensation differs depending on which country you reside. If you are located in Canada please reach out for information on our salary band.