Orderful is an API for EDI platform connecting the world’s supply chain. Any company that buys or sells products trades electronic data interchange (EDI) data in an effort to streamline communication. These companies exchange transactions like purchase orders, invoices, shipment notices and more. Orderful is turning a legacy industry on its head, making EDI data trading effortless. Our API leverages modern technology that dramatically improves infrastructure for our customers. Enterprises connect once to our API and trade EDI transactions with their supply chain partners leveraging Orderful’s growing network of thousands of companies.
We are growing rapidly and continually looking for top-notch talent to join our team. Ideal candidates have a desire to be a part of building something unique and important, with a strong curiosity to learn and grow.
Our Core Company Values:
As a team, we’re guided by three core values. They impact what we are building, while helping us stay true to ourselves and accountable to each other.
- Commitment to Customers
- Learn, Iterate, Grow
- Build a Great Community
Why work with Orderful?
- Substantial Vacation
- Competitive Compensation
- Lifestyle Benefit
- Health Insurance
- Choice of Equipment
- Progressive Work Environment
- Remote Work
- Stock Options
You will be one of the first team members on the Orderful Marketing team making this a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor to define, refine and test our go to marketing messaging As the Director Product Marketing you will report to the SVP of Marketing. Your ultimate goal is to drive the go to market strategy, messaging and competitive positioning.
- You have built company and product messaging and positioning from the group up
- Self-starter that is hands-on and a reliable team player with strong initiative and ability to thrive in high growth startups
- Understand the importance of moving fast and iterating to find the right solution
- Well-organized, can juggle multiple work streams and consistently produce results on time
- You are creative and can use this power to help Orderful stand out in an archaic market
- You can be empathetic to the pain of our buyer, users and influencers
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audiences
- Enable and empower the sales team by developing collateral that supports the buying cycle (e.g data sheets, eBooks, white-papers, webinars, presentations, etc.)
- Craft internal training strategies to ensure alignment of product and feature releases
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to create thought leadership content across all target audiences
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis
- Build customer relationships to develop reference, case studies, and champions
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products and features across sales, support, marketing, and operations
- Work with product management and engineering to define product roadmap and timelines
- Support public relations, analyst relations and social media marketing with content/commentary
- 5 -8 years experience in product marketing or product management
- Demonstrate customer obsession and a passion for translating product features into simple value propositions
- Experience positioning products to both technical and business audiences
- Experience creating and managing sales enable programs and tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in category creation or acceleration of product in existing category
- Experience with software solutions in supply chain